COMPLEMENTARY COURSE RECRUITMENT
- 1) ADMISSION MAJORS AND COMPLEMENTARY COURSES
- 2) CANDIDATES
a/ Holders of Bachelor’s degrees in majors out of The List of Relevant Majors must take complementary courses to be eligible for admission to Master's programs;
b/ Holders of Master's degrees must take complementary courses to be eligible for admission to Doctoral programs.
3) INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION APPLICATION AND TUITION FEE
3.1. Candidates must enter their registration information for course enrolment and submit their Bachelor’s/Master's degrees and transcript (PDF file). Ton Duc Thang University’s Faculties and Institutes will decide the number of complementary courses to be studied based on the Bachelor’s/Master's graduation transcript.
- Instructions on how to name files: Full name_Bachelor’sDegree (e.g. Nguyen Van A_Bachelor’sDegree), Full name_GraduationTranscript (e.g. Nguyen Van A_Transcript);
- Registration link for complementary courses for Master's degree: here.
- Registration link for complementary courses for Doctoral degree: here.
3.2. Based on the number of registered candidates, the Department of Graduate Studies will arrange classes and guide candidates to pay tuition fees through either bank transfer or direct payment at the Department for Finance (A0007, No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City).
3.3. Estimated tuition fee information: 700,000 VND/credit/candidate (15 candidates per class). Ton Duc Thang University will increase tuition fees by 25% to 50% when the number of registrants is less than 15.
4) DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION, TUITION PAYMENT, AND LEARNING SCHEDULE
4.1. Application submission deadline: From the announcement date until 29/07/2023.
4.2. Deadline for tuition payment: According to the Department of Graduate Studies’ notification.
4.3. Learning start time: Tentatively scheduled for August 3rd, 2023.
Class schedule: Every Saturday and Sunday. The specific timetable for each major will be announced on the Department of Graduate Studies Website.
5) MODE AND LOCATION OF LEARNING
5.1. Learning modes: In-person or online.
5.2. Learning locations:
Ton Duc Thang University:
- No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- No. 98 Ngo Tat To Street, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
6) CONTACT INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION SUBMISSION
Department of Graduate Studies, Ton Duc Thang University (Room B002, Building B)
No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Office hours for candidates from Monday to Saturday: Morning from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM, Afternoon from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Phone: (028) 3775 5059. Hotline: 0944 314 466.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://grad.tdtu.edu.vn