Announcement on graduation ceremony
- Participants: Postgraduates who are recognized for graduation from January 2020 to February 2022.
- Phase 1: 6:30 am on April 28, 2022;
- Phase 2: 12:30 pm on April 28, 2022;
- Phase 3: 6:30 am on May 12, 2022;
- Phase 4: 12:30 pm on May 12,
(Students who have registered to attend the graduation ceremony, please check email for your attendance time or contact The School of Graduate Studies (SGS) for further information via email email@example.com)
- Venue: Hall A (Hall on 2nd floor, building A), Ton Duc Thang University (19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City).
- Attend the rehearsal (required):
- 8:00 am on April 27, 2022 at Hall A (for students who attend the graduation ceremony on April 28, 2022);
- 8:00 am on May 11, 2022 at Hall A (for students who attend the graduation ceremony on May 12, 2022).
- Time to receive gown: (Deposit 1,000,000 VND/student when receive, and the deposit will be refunded after students return the undamaged gown)
- From 2:00 pm on April 22, 2022 at SGS (B002) (for students who attend the graduation ceremony on April 28, 2022);
- From 2:00 pm on May 6, 2022 at SGS (B002) (for students who attend the graduation ceremony on May 12, 2022).
- Graduation fee: 700,000 VND/student (If the student has paid the graduation fee and received the diploma, please ignore this content).
Students can pay the graduation fee directly at the Finance Department (A007) or transfer by Internet Banking or make a bank transfer with the following account information:
- Account name: Ton Duc Thang University
- Account number: 0071000758807
- Bank: Vietcombank Ho Chi Minh branch
- Content of payment: Totnghiep – Student ID - Full name – Mobile phone number
Regulations to note:
- Wear a mask during the ceremony. Comply with the guidelines on COVID-19 prevention and control at the University;
- About the costume:
- Men: wear white shirt, red tie, dark pants, black shoes.
- Women: wear white shirt, red tie, dark pants, black closed shoes.
- Absolutely do not wear jeans and tights.
- The tie is provided with the gown.
- Do not wear sports shoes or sandals.
- Students see the graduation ceremony process at here;
- Perform the rituals properly in the ceremony at the request of TDTU;
- Students will be notified to receive the Official Diploma later (Applicable to students who have not yet received the email notification about receiving the degree).