Other services and useful information
- Sim card: There are many mobile operators that can provide you a Vietnam sim card such as Viettel, Mobiphone, Vinaphone, Vietnam mobile etc...You can buy at the airport. Besides, there are also some stores nearby TDTU or you can ask us for your support.
- Exchange money:
- Vivo city: 3rd floor, 1058 Nguyen Van Linh st., Tan Phong ward, district 7, Ho Chi Minh city (nearby TDTU)
- Vietnam - Eximbank No.59: 135 Dong Khoi st., Ben Nghe ward, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Emergency contact:
- Police: 113
- Fire: 114
- Ambulance: 115
- Transportation: Motor vehicles are a very popular choice for students to move around in Vietnam, especially motorcycles and scooters. To drive a motor vehicle in Vietnam, you would need to exchange your country license into a Vietnam license. To own a motor vehicle legally, you must put your name on the driving permit.
** We highly recommend you should buy a bicycle because of the convenience and good for health.
- Weather: The weather in Vietnam is quite hot. The outdoor temperature is about 30-35 degrees Celsius. In the hot season, the temperature can be up to over 35-40 degrees Celsius so students are advised to bring appropriate clothes when coming to Vietnam.
- Buddy support: At TDTU we build up a group of volunteer students who dedicate their time to support international students with on and off campus services. As local students, they have strong knowledge and understanding about Vietnamese culture and help you out in case of any difficulties you may have.
- Social network: https://www.facebook.com/sgs.tdtu/
- Modern and specialized teaching methodologies and learning conditions
- Registration for Sport clubs at TDTU: