[IBEP Institute] Course of scientific research and international publication
Audience: The course is designed for final-year undergraduate students, postgraduates, scientists, managers, and those who wish to do scientific research.
Course duration: from November 6, 2022 to November 12, 2022 (Day-off: November 9, 2022.)
Morning shift: 8.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Afternoon shift: 1.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- Online: Zoom Meeting
- Offline: Ton Duc Thang University - 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
- Incentive for Undergraduate students, Graduate learners (Masters): 4.000.000 VNĐ/ learner.
- Incentive for Lecturers, Researchers who are cooperating with TDTU: 4.500.000 VNĐ/ learner.
The lecturers in charge of the course include experimental scientists with profound experience in scientific research and international publication field:
- Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Tuan: Professor of Prognostic Medicine at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), concurrent professor at the Faculty of Medicine, University of New South Wales and University of Notre Dame Australia;
- Dr. Tran Son Thach: Lecturer at University of New South Wales and medical researcher at Garvan Medical Research Institute;
- Dr. Le Thi Thanh Loan: Specialization in Economic Statistics, Quantitative Analysis; Currently, she is the Director of the Institute of Economic and Business Policy of Ton Duc Thang University.