I. TUITION FEE INFORMATION
a. The tuition fee for Master program:
- Tuition fee for the master courses (Vietnamese program):
- $2000/2-year program in Business and Social majors
- $2200/2-year program in Science and Technology majors
- Tuition fee for the master courses (English program):
- $5000/2-year program for all majors.
- Tuition fee for the Vietnamese language course:
- Vietnamese language tuition fee (in 4 months) to get A2 level for Master majors taught in English: $800
- Vietnamese language tuition fee (in 10 months) to get B2 level for Master majors taught in Vietnamese: $1500
b. The tuition fee for PhD program:
- $7000/4-year program
- Vietnamese language tuition fee (in 8 months) to get B1 level: $1200
c. Dormitory fee:
d. Living expense in TDTU, Ho Chi Minh city:
Approximately $150/month (for food, transportation and communication...)
II. SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
a. Scholarship for Master program:
Dormitory, Tuition fee (full and partial based on GPA, review every year), Vietnamese language course.
b. Scholarship for PhD program:
Dormitory, Tuition fee (full and partial based on GPA, review every year), Vietnamese language course, and expense living (Based on ISI or Scopus papers contribute to TDTU).
III. APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
(Fall semester admission opens from 15th Jan 2021)
IV. APPLY FOR PHD' SCHOLARSHIP: If doctoral students at the beginning of intake don't have scholarships, students can apply for a scholarship (check the required documents here) and must guarantee to publish ISI/Scopus articles for TDTU. Detail information please contact SGS (Email firstname.lastname@example.org).