TDTU always has doctors on duty in Campus Clinic 24/24 for emergency cases. But we still recommend you have healthcare insurance for medical treatment with full equipment and reasonable fees.
Campus clinic: Room 104, Complex Sport hall, Tan Phong campus (19 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Tan Phong ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.)
As an international student, health insurance is very important. Students can buy medical insurance after enrolling at TDTU, but should be responsible for their own medical fee before the insurance valid. Therefore, we strongly suggest you have an overseas medical and injury insurance (with at least 1 month) in your home country.
There are three insurance companies in Vietnam for your reference. You can find more on the internet or buy it in your country.
- Liberty HealthCare: https://www.libertyinsurance.com.vn/
- Baoviet Healthcare: https://www.baoviet.com.vn/
- Bảo Minh: https://www.baominh.com.vn/
**Please note that there is just a recommendation.
GUIDELINES FOR GETTING A HEALTH CHECK REPORT
1. Contact the hospital to check if they are capable of checking foreigner health and book an appointment. We recommend Van Hanh Hospital. (See Van Hanh Hospital Guildance)
2. Prepare 2 pictures in 4x6 size with white background, without glasses.
3. Go to the hospital on schedule.
(*) Note: - Remember to bring your Passport and pictures.
- You should get the health check-up in the morning because you CAN NOT take any meal within 8 hours