Announcement on Course Registration for the 1st semester of the school year 2022 – 2023
The School of Graduate Studies (SGS) announces the registration schedule for the 1st semester of the school year 2022-2023 as follows:
Apply to all master's students, who have not yet complete all course of curriculum;
Schedule: see more here;
Time: from 8:00 AM on June 24th, 2022 to 5:00 PM on June 27th, 2022.
- Students majoring in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Environmental Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health, Sociology, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, and Sports Management will register for specialized courses in the additional time;
- Students preview the training program at the master's level before registering here;
- Students preview the schedule before registering for the course. Course groups have different study times and locations to study;
- Students check their information accounts to ensure they can log in before the registration schedule takes place;
- Students register according to the Instructions for registration; check the general timetable to check the results of successful course registration;
- Students who register for courses must fulfill their tuition fees as notified by the Department of Finance (email email@example.com). The SGS will handle the academic affair for cases of non-payment of tuition fees according to regulations;
- After the registration period, the system will automatically lock, and the student will not be able to register for the course. The SGS will not deal with late registration, wrong group registration, or cancellation for any students with any reasons.