TDTU postdoc fellowships
TDTU POST-DOC FELLOWSHIPS
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century. TDTU post-doc scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
- Applicants must be less than 45 years old at the time of application;
- Holding a PhD degree;
- Published as main author at least 02 ISI journals for Science and Engineering fields; 01 ISI journal or 02 Scopus journals for Social, Economics, Finance, Business …fields;
- English proficiency;
- Recommended by TDTU advisor.
- Receive the income according to the registered publications;
- Accommodation support;
- Working office, laboratories;
- Other supports from advisors.
Duty of postdoc
1. Register the target ISI publications which are agreed by Department for Management of Science and Technology Development and approved by the President;
2. Do one of the following services:
- Teaching: 45 periods (3 credits)/year for undergraduate level or 30 periods (2 credits)/year for graduate level;
- Seminar: 04 seminars/year.
- TDTU professor;
- Good ISI/Scopus publications;
- To find the advisor, please refer to:
- Faculty: http://tdtu.edu.vn/en/about/faculties-campuses
- Institute: http://science.tdtu.edu.vn/en/research/Institutes
- Research group: http://science.tdtu.edu.vn/en/research/research-group
Application required documents
- Curriculum Vitae including publication list (Use TDTU's CV template);
- Certified copy of PhD degree;
- Working plan agreed by the Postdoc's Advisor (English version form) (Vietnamese version form);
- Reference Letter of Postdoc's Advisor (English version form) (Vietnamese version form);
- Reference Letter of PhD advisor (01) and another expert (01);
Copy of Passport;
- Research plan.
How to apply
Applicants applying for a post-doc scholarship should submit the application together support documents and send them (as scanned documents) to one of the followings:
- TDTU's Advisors (by email);
- School of Graduate Studies - SGS (by email to email@example.com);
- Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- DEMASTED (Room A303, Ton Duc Thang University, No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 7000000);
SGS (Room B002, Ton Duc Thang University, No. 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 7000000).