Duration: 18 – 24 months
- Bachelor's Degree and Transcript in a relevant applied major (Please see The list of relevant and closely relevant major here).
- English Language Proficiency:
- English is a medium of instruction for the master program: The English ability must meet the requirements of the following table (English certificates must be valid for two years from the test date up to the application date)
|Degree/ Certificate||Level 4 Entrance|
|Cambridge Assessment English||B2 First/B2 Business Vantage Linguaskill Grade: 140-159|
|TOEIC (4 skills)||
- Vietnamese is a medium of instruction for the master program: The English ability must meet the requirements of the following table (English certificates must be valid for two years from the test date up to the application date)
|Degree/ Certificate||Level 3 Entrance|
|Cambridge Assessment English||B1 Preliminary/B1 Business Business Linguaskill Grade:140-159|
|TOEIC (4 skills)||
- Complete at least 35 credits of core and elective courses. Complete all the courses of the curriculum with the course's average point >=5.0 and final score >=3.1;
Complete all the courses with CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) >= 5.5 (on a scale of 10);
Submit a Vietnamese language certificate at B2 level if students take Master's program in Vietnamese;
Philosophy certificate must be qualified;
- Complete a Master's thesis and defend it successfully in front of a Committee;
Participated in the scientific seminar “Scientific citation” at least 1 time;
Completed paying tuition fees.
Application Form (Online Submission)
Notarized copies of Bachelor's Degree certificates and transcripts (attached English translation, or Vietnamese translation if transcripts are in a foreign language)
Notarized copy of Passport.
Reference Letter (if any)
Photograph (3x4 cm)
Health check report (within the last 6 months)
Applicants who completed their degree in a language other than English are required to submit evidence of English proficiency
Bank guarantee (The bank account balance as bank owner with the minimum amount $2,500, and in valid until the application submission deadline)
Criminal record (within the last 6 months)
International student commitment form (submit directly to the School of Graduate Studies on arrival at Tan Phong campus).
** For more details, please see the faculty's website.
- V: Vietnamese
- E: English
* For Master’s program in Vietnamese, applicants should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide the Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR B2 before starting the main courses of the master program.
* For Master’s program in English, applicants should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide a Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR A2 as a graduation requirement.
(Fall semester admission 2022 from July 1, 2022)